Creating Content that Can Change the World
Our mission is to inspire our readers to be the change the world needs while designing the ultimate lifestyle in the process. Thanks to our partnerships with a global community of celebrity environmental advocates and conscious change agents, we’ve had a social reach of over 10 million people in 2014.
We also have an unwavering commitment to the success and fulfillment of our readers, and in turn, the positive evolution of our planet. This means that all of our content has been meticulously vetted to be sure it’s something of interest and value to our sophisticated audience of cultural creatives.
We pride ourselves on bringing you only the best-of-the-best when it comes to thought leaders in sustainability, eco-travel destinations or creative lifestyle products. We provide this content 100% free of charge because we believe in the power of connecting like-minds to great ideas that can change our world. We report on everything from social business, sustainability and aspirational marketing to eco-design, creative living and the adventure travel lifestyle.
Conscious Connection Editorial Categories
- Social Business – Embracing conscious capitalism. This column features discussions with business leaders on the importance of creating a sustainable and circular global economy. We also feature interviews with the world’s leading social entrepreneurs and sustainable brand advocates.
- Health & Wellness – Live your best life. Focused on every aspect of healthy living including exercise, diet and emotional well-being. This column draws on the expertise of leading nutritionists, top personal trainers and the world’s foremost health experts.
- Creative Lifestyle – Cultivate your ultimate creative self. The creative lifestyle is more than just a way of life – it’s a state of mind. Art enthusiasts, music lovers and eco-stylists unite in this column to bring you reviews of the best sustainable music festivals, artist interviews and cultural creative product reviews.
- Sustainability – Designing systems in harmony with the environment. We believe that the companies succeeding in sustainability are the ones making it the priority business driver for their future. A key step in this adoption of sustainability is connecting people to the change by speaking to their core values, and helping them to see that no matter where they are in the system, they have the ability to change it for the better.
- Culture – Evolving mind and society. This column discusses cultural issues of the day as it relates to societal evolution and growth. We’ve done interviews with organizations like Seeds of Peace as well as cutting edge scientists, theologians and philosophers. The cultural column also explores ancient mysteries and civilizations and how their wisdom can be used to tackle today’s biggest challenges.
- Eco Travel – Do what you love and help along the way. This column explores the concept of eco-travel and volun-tourism. We feature some of the greatest destinations around the world which allow our readers to experience authentic culture, luxury accommodations and/or a daring adventure – all while having a positive impact on the planet.
- Enlightened Interviews – Fulfill your life’s ultimate potential. This column features exclusive interviews with the world’s foremost celebrity change agents and environmental advocates. People like Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz and more share their wisdom for changing the world doing what you love.
- Book Shelf – Your ultimate cultural creative library. The Conscious Connection Book Shelf houses book reviews and author interviews from the latest and greatest books for cultural creatives and social business entrepreneurs.
Branded Content / Sponsored Editorial Features
Conscious Connection is proud to partner with a global network of conscious companies and sustainable brands dedicated to making the world a better place. We rely on our social business partners to support our inspirational mission and offer a diverse suite of effective content marketing and native advertising solutions designed to achieve business objectives.
With that said, we do not just accept any and all paid content sent our way. We maintain a comprehensive vetting process and strict quality standards to ensure all sponsored content is authentically represented, in line with our mission and, most importantly, of interest to our sophisticated audience of cultural creatives. Conscious Connection clearly labels all sponsored content with details on the supporting company at the end of each branded article.
Learn more about advertising with Conscious Connection here.